After months of anticipation, the InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay has finally opened. The hotel, which takes the space of the former Gallery Hotel, is located along the Singapore River and is surrounded by chic brunch places, leafy residences and plenty of bars and restaurants.
The InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay has 225 rooms including a Penthouse that offers fine views of the neighborhood and the Singapore skyline.
In contrast to the heritage-inspired design of its sister property, the InterContinental Singapore; the InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay takes on a more contemporary look with elements such as Italian marble, slate, brushed copper and bronzes. The property is designed by the award-winning architect firm, SCDA. Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure that plenty of natural light enters the room while guests can sink into soft, plush, custom-made furnishings and enjoy bespoke amenities such as a specially designed in-room cocktail kit by local bar guru’s Proof & Co.
One of the highlights of the new InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay is a 24-hour club lounge. I’ve obtained the Club InterContinental list of benefits at this hotel which are the following:
- All day exclusive access to the 24-hour Club InterContinental Lounge with alfresco terrace
- Private check-in and check-out
- Personalised stay experience
- Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- Exclusive cocktails curated by Proof & Company bartenders, exclusively available at Club InterContinental
- Light refreshments available all day
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary hosting of one guest at Club InterContinental Lounge
- Complimentary pressing of two pieces of attire upon arrival
- 25% off all laundry services
- Complimentary participation in exclusive Club curated activities
The hotel will also have a couple of food and drink concepts. The first is Quayside Lounge located at level 4. The outlet will offer afternoon tea as well as evening cocktails. Publico on the other hand, is a multiconcept dining destination comprising a variety of Italian experiences under one roof – a neighbourhood deli and bar and a ristorante with adjoining terrazzo by the river. Other highlights throughout the hotel include New York institution Wolfgang’s Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener, and a bar and dining concept from the team behind Izy Sushi.
The hotel is having an opening offer of SGD285++ per night for stays between 12 October and 30 November 2017. For more information or reservations, please visit their official website HERE.