It is the season for art in Hong Kong and the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong is introducing the Warhol Art Package which includes access to the opening of the “Warhol in China” photography exhibition and invites to two major art fairs taking place simultaneously in the territory – the Art Basel Hong Kong and Art Central Hong Kong.
You can read my review of the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong here.
The Warhol Art Package includes the following:
- Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room
- Three Day pass for two guests to Art Basel Hong Kong (between 23 and 25 March, 2017)
- VIP pass for two guests to Art Central Hong Kong (between 20 and 25 March, 2017) including unlimited entrance to the fair, an invitation to First Night and access to the Club Central lounge
- Invitation for two guests to the Phillips’ “Warhol in China” opening reception at the hotel on 20 March, 2017
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Clipper Lounge or American Breakfast at Café Causette for up to two guests
- A welcome bottle of Ruinart Brut Champagne
- Art-inspired welcome amenity on arrival
In addition, those staying in the hotel from 20th March to 2nd April, 2017 will get to witness the “Warhol in China” photography exhibition which will showcase over 200 photographs taken by Andy Warhol during his trips to Hong Kong and China in 1982, including his stay at the hotel.
This package is available from 19th March to 2nd April and rates start from HKD 5,688 + 10% per night, subject to availability. For reservations, contact the hotel at +852 2820 4202 or visit their official website here.